It's Worth a Shot, Right?



Yesterday I tried to make a peace pact with an old friend with whom I had a big falling out with. I did not offer friendship, or an apology, nor did I expect one in return. I simply just wanted to extended some sort of a civil agreement as we have lots of mutual friends between us who I feel may be uncomfortable from time to time regarding the situation. It blew up in my face and I was basically told to fuck off. Respecting their wish, I did not continue to explain why this would be benificial to our collective.
Not only I want to be complacent in my regular social circumstances, but I most definitely wouldn't want anyone else to be effected by my presence, more importantly...as it is unessecary.
I understand that not everyone is going to like me, trust me or want to be my acquaintance...but hopefully they just know that the last thing I want is hostility, and even though it's denied that it even exists, there is still negative energy that I wish were non-existant.

The bottom line is, I don't want any animosity between this person and myself. I just hope it doesn't become a problem in the future.

It was worth a shot I guess...right?

I thought I was doing the right thing. (fuck)

Comments

Popular Posts