Enjoy Your Worries, You May Never Have Them Again

Hello people of love... How's everyone doing? Good!?!
I Hope your week is as fruitful as mine showing to be! The past couple of weeks have been busy, great and an emotional roller coaster for me. It's been 2 months since I began working again at old job, and so far so good.
I love my team; they’re like family…’like’ being the operative word there. They are patient with explaining things to me, guiding me through and showing me the ropes. But don’t get me wrong… I’m also grateful for downtime on the job ‘cause it gives me time to take care of my side gig…PHOTOGRAPHY.



I recently got an invitation to be a guest writer for www.haveplentymusic.com ...yay me! It’s a really cool website where you can find all sorts of thrifty information. So far I have written…nothing, yet, but I’m working on it thou, I’m just waiting to get hit in the face with the inspiration stick! But, I can't wait to start participating! So…my good people, I am officially a blogger!


I am excited and looking forward to delivering 110%!
Just when I thought things were falling apart… I was devastated when my visa got rejected, I mean, I thought it was bad real bad Michael Jackson, but it's not. I have a lot of people rooting for me and things are naturally picking up real fast!



And on top of that, I have never felt as beautiful as I do now.

I’m not talking about my physical appearance, not at all – C’mon I’m not that vain pipo.
I’ve noticed now how I’m much more comfortable with my physical, mental and emotional state. I have now come to the realization that if you’re unsatisfied with your professional career or with anything in your life, it affects a lot of things that you may not be aware of.









I’ve realized now that beauty truly is skin deep. No matter how much you may try to hide, or push away the negative things in your life, you are transparent and that negativity will show through your smile, your work, it will show through anything that you do.
I’m beautiful because I see a reflection of my failures, my accomplishment and my dreams shining through my skin glowing in my eyes, and inspiring the words that come out of my mouth.
I know who I am. I know what I’m made of. I know what I want.
… at least for now.
Give thanks and have a blessed week ahead me darlings


Comments

Popular Posts