recognize this song?

since the beginning of this month i've had this song STUCK in my head,
but for the life of me, i couldn't remember the lyrics, so whenever i'd get really drunk i'd start reciting
BEE BOH BOAH BYE EEY AYE EEY AYYYEE
ALL this month this was stuck in my head and driving me nuts (weirdly enough cuz i'm pretty sure it was a mid 90s song). usually when you get a song stuck in your head you don't know you can lyric search it, but how the hell do you search "bee bop bideeayayaya" or whatever?
a little while ago a friend was playing it at his house, and so i'd be like wooo! SHAKEY SHAKE IT! but always too drunk to remember any key words (and I would always forget to ask the song name soberly). but JUST NOW as i was sitting here trying to write something, it started playing on this radio station i listen to on-line and I caught the part "through my miiiiiiiind".
so i finallllly found it.

THE BOMB - THE BUCKETHEADS



ACTUAL LYRICS:
These sounds fall into my mind.

COMMON MISHEARD LYRICS:
Pizza swirling through my pants.
Peas, pies, burgers, chips and rice.
Cheese fries boogie in my mind.
Each time boogie to my mind.
Squeeze black pudding through my eyes.
This cheese blows my mind.
Fifan sucker took my mind.
Tea towels runnin' through my mi-i-imind.
Please no pudding in my pie.
Cheese style's runnin' through my mind.
Beans on toast, you blow my mi-e-i-e-ind.
Beantown boogie to my ma-aa-an.
Beantown, put it in my eye.
My p**** is swollen all the time.
Peace signs swirling through my mind.
Cheese clowns dancing on 'The Grind'.
Pizza push it up my thigh.

AHAHAHHA what a delight.
and i can totally see how you would hear any and all of those lyrics, and i love how so many of them are food-related.

man if i ever write a song, it's gotta be like that.

Comments

Rado Mar said…
God bless u mate !!! a had this same .... something in my mind... 2 months... thx again mate !!! YAAHHOO

Popular Posts