Music Monday!!!

 


Good Morning People of Love!!!
I hope your weekend was as great and as eventful as mine.

Last night ( sunday 25/07/2010) I hosted yet another Dziwitza concert production at Nucleo D'arte with A-xicunda Time, YPG, Ras Haitrm and special guest Meskel
[I'll tell you more about that project with time]

Here some stuff that I've been listning to lately!

Track listing:
1. "Midnight Sun" - Henry Pedro
2. "Going Back To My Wife" - Emma Ogosi
3. "Baby You" - Joe Nez
4. "Concert Fever" - Dedication
5. "Ever Liked My Person?" - Christy Essien-Igbokwe
6. "Where The Wind Blows" - Eric Kol
7. "Come Right Back" - Ofege
8. "Believe In Me" - Ed Jatto
9. "I'll Put It Right Again" - Oby Onyioha
10. "Show Me A Virgin (In A Maternity Ward)" - Bongos Ikwue

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts