Reccomended Learning List

As of the past year, I have lost interest in most types of films. The one genre of films that have actually had the opposite effect on me have been documentaries. That's why I am making a list of the top documentaries I've seen, and the links to watching them all for free. These films have shaped the way I perceive our world today. They might change the way you think too. Check them out if you can, you won't be disappointed!

and one more thing I would just render to say, be careful what you watch and how much you watch of it. Only watching one side constantly is propganda. So you should also look into watching the opposing side, too.
At first you'll find it appealing like most people who want answers do. It's very common. But for me, having grown up watching the other side for almost 18 years seems to be enough proof for me. There is just too much evidence pointing out these tyrants (sp?) and yet people still don't care to question them.


so here's the list...


Zeitgeist Series:

Zeitgeist The Movie


Zeitgeist: Addendum


The Corporation



What the Bleep Do We Know?



The Union



If you have any suggest feel free to pass on!

Comments

Popular Posts