"just is"


Um...well...I...I just have to go ahead and say it. I don't think I'm going to explore journalism as a possible major (or minor) in college. It's weird when you think you know what you want to do (possibly since freshman year of high school) with the rest of your life and then you realize that maybe your heart just doesn't lie in it anymore. I enjoy writing occasionally. I think I'm a pretty average writer, however, there isn't really a distinct spark about my style. It just is. And, a "just is" kind of style isn't enough in the journalism world. I truly believe that if I was passionate enough about writing I would pursue it regardless, but I'm not sure if it puts the excitement in my stomach anymore...maybe it's just a phase I'm going through? Yeah, proally.

Comments

Popular Posts